Alan Hawkins

£122,000

* Discounted for purchasers with local ties only*
A spacious and beautifully presented 2 bedroom top floor apartment situated on the fringes of this favoured residential site, being a short walk from local amenities to include public house and convenience store. Benefits includes a security communal hallway, private hallway, spacious open/plan living space and kitchen with oven/hob, 2 generous bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and bathroom. Further attributes includes GAS central heating and uPVC double glazing and a lengthy 999 year lease.
NB this is a discounted 80% purchase price for purchasers with local ties only. No rent payable on remaining 20% (100% ownership). Call Alan Hawkins Property Sales to arrange a viewing.
2 2 1 1 1 1

FEATURES

  • Top Floor Apartment
  • 2 Bedrooms with Wardrobes
  • Open Plan Living Room and Kitchen
  • Elevated Views
  • Gas Central Heating
  • 80% Purchase Price (100% Ownership)
  • Purchasers must have local Family/Working Ties
  • Viewing Recommended

ARRANGE A VIEWING